Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: shu uemura 'Depsea Water' Facial Mist


I love this product! I always use it after I put on my make up; it sets my make up without giving me the cakey look. More natural …



A facial mist utilizing Depsea water, the purest, most stable water on earth, rich in minerals to help enhance skin's moisture balance. Deep-sea water is taken from the depth of the ocean, where sunlight does not reach, at 200 meters. Completely free of artificial color, natural aromatic extracts are then added to become lightly scented mists that rejuvenate and hydrate the skin, hair and body. Eight herbal aromas provide a refreshing feel to energize the skin. New pump update achieves a finer mist. For use anytime.

How to use: Spray liberally on skin prior to moisturizer application, or whenever skin needs immediate thirst-quenching relief, to help facilitate moisture absorption. Suitable for all skin types.

You can buy at Nordstrom or Shu Uemura 5 oz.$24.00

No comments:

Post a Comment