Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Love Quotes:

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
Anonymous

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
UNKNOWN

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Anonymous

True love never dies, even if you have found a new love, the sweet memory of the past will continue to hunt you for the rest of your life.
Jeffrey

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
Anonymous

No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry.
Anonymous

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
kati tgj

"In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
--Margaret Anderson

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
--Janos Arnay

"Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life."
--Aphra Behn

"Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."
--Unknown

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."
--Unknown

"If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
--Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment