Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Spend the Day with Me!



I have great news! I’m so excited! You all know I love my fans! You guys are all a huge inspiration to me and your support means so much, so I want to give back to you!
Here’s the deal... Camera crews are going to follow me around for the day while I hang out with three of my biggest fans, go to meetings, photoshoots, shopping and whatever else pops up!

If interested you MUST live in the Los Angeles area and be available for my team to meet you Thursday, September 3rd and Friday, September 4th. The shoot will take place all day Friday, September 11th, and we must be looking fabulous at all times... you never know when Paparazzi will show up and take a photo of us! Please send photos of yourself and/or a 2-3 minute Quicktime video to fansofkim@gmail.com along with a written paragraph that explains who you are and why you’re my biggest fan and submit it by our FINAL DEADLINE, Friday, September 4th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment