Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Hosted the Emmys Fashion Police!



Yesterday I hosted the 2009 Emmys Fashion Police with E!'s Giuliana Rancic and Jay Manuel from America's Next Top Model. It was AMAZING!!!!!! I live for fashion so it was such an honor that I was given this opportunity. I seriously couldn't believe they asked me -- I was SO flattered!

I wish I could have gone to the show with my sisters but this definitely made up for it! We talked about fashion's best and worst from the red carpet, and everyone there was so stunning that it was hard to pick out any fashion disasters. LOL. I died for January Jones!!! She looked incredible!

My stylist Monica Rose styled me and I wore an Alexander Wang dress and Christian Louboutin booties, which are the ankle-high boots that I love! So comfy :)

Just wanted to share these pics that Monica took of me. Who do you think were the fashion bests and worsts of the 2009 Emmy Awards???


1 comment:

  1. Watched it all the way from the UK! Khloe ur dress was super hot! ♥ it! tweet me @xalkax biggest fan of the Kardashian sisters in England! xoxo

    ReplyDelete