Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kourtney K's Blog: Did You Watch the Show Last Night??



Did you guys all watch the show last night??? What did you think? It was such an exciting night for Khloe and I! I must have tweeted about 20 times! Every week I’ll be posting highlights and bonus footage from E! that didn’t make the show. I love the clip below. Jonathan tries to convince Khloe to suck it up and apologize to Kim, but Jonathan being Jonathan, he has a ulterior motive for that handshake! hahaha!

I really want to thank everyone who watched! We had the time of our lives together in that fabulous city! We are proud of our accomplishment of opening our second DASH boutique! Not to mention the fun we had in beautiful Miami. So again, thank you, thank you, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment