Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Burning Off Those BBQ Calories

>




Here are some more pics from my Fit In Your Jeans By Friday BBQ at the Sierra Mist Malibu Beach House. Lily and Kourtney joined me at this gorgeous beach house in Malibu. Kourtney really got into it, haha! I'm so happy my friends and family came to celebrate all the Fit In Your Jeans success... it means so much to me.

Is everyone fitting into their jeans? Simple movements that concentrate on muscle isolation really help tone up your body. So many girls have written in with the most amazing results. I'm so happy and proud of each of you!! Keep it up!!!


"I am a curvy girl and have been trying for months to get toned. I ordered her DVD's and tried them last night for the first time. They were WONDERFUL! I just want to thank Kim for putting these out and helping those of us with curvalicious bodies :)” --Wendy Ball


"I bought your 3 workout videos about 2 months ago and started doing them all. I've now lost 16 pounds! These videos are unbelievable and they really DO work and I encourage anybody to please try them, especially if you love Kim Kardashian as much as I do! -- Jasmine Simon


"I LOVE Kim's Fit in Your Jeans by Friday workouts. I've done all three, and everytime I do one I feel stronger and sexier! So far I have lost 7 pounds, and I know my weight loss trend is going to continue because working out with Kim is actually fun. I feel like one of my own friends is in the room working out with me!" - Traci McMurray



No comments:

Post a Comment