Friday, August 7, 2009

Kim Kardashian: Salon Therapy



Slowly but surely getting into the swing of single life, Kim Kardashian was spotted paying a visit to Beverly Hills Nail Design in Beverly Hills, California on Monday (August 3).

The E! reality star was joined by gal pal Brittny Gastineau, as the two cuties enjoyed an afternoon of personal pampering before continuing about with their day.





Following her much talked about split with longtime beau Reggie Bush, Kim let her fans know that she’s handling the breakup well.

She wrote to fans, “Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I truly appreciate all the love and support I’ve been receiving over the last 48 hours.”

“I just want you all to know I’m doing okay, and I really appreciate your support. I’ve been reading all your comments and I really have the best fans ever! I love you guys!”









No comments:

Post a Comment