Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Handbag ~ Pick of the Day: Michael Kors Big Bow Clutch



Bows on bags are quite the trend right now. I have never been a huge bow girl. Actually, I was never much of a girly girl. Grade school was not filled with pink skirts and ruffles, rather tee-shirts and sports. I have transitioned over the years, and now find myself quite drawn toward all things feminine; bows, pinks, heels, lipstick. So there was a transformation. But you won’t catch me leaving the house in a dress everyday and you won’t catch me in heels most of the time either. I am a jeans and sandals kind of girl. But there is a way to infuse feminine touches without going overboard, and one of these ways is through your accessories.

So that brings me back to the bows on bags trend. Some designers perform this feat immaculately, while others make a hot bow mess. Purse Blog Savvy covered a Kooba Bow Clutch this week, which seems to be perfect for the bar scene or the younger crowd. But if you want a more sophisticated look, with a still reasonable price, the Michael Kors Big Bow Clutch in iris satin with a large fringe edge bow on the front is a perfect option. There are a few reasons I adore this clutch. First, it is the perfect color on the material. Another main reason I love this clutch is that it is lined with leather, which will bring in a sturdy body and shape. The bow is done perfectly as well. Not too ostentatious, rather the perfect bow, that grabs your attention but does not distract. Overall, this is a bow DO for me! Buy through Net A Porter for $395.

No comments:

Post a Comment