Sunday, August 9, 2009

Follow Kim K's Twitter: 8.09.09


OK everyone my dare was to HUG Nick Jonas!!! Love those Joe Bro's!!!
9:38 PM Aug 9th from web

I'm a part of Nick Jonas's dare on stage! Bet u guys can't guess what a fan dared him 2 do that involves me?
6:19 PM Aug 9th from mobile web

I am REALLY a blonde this time!!! http://bit.ly/UoTFc Just got to TCA's! Stepping out on the red carpet as a blonde....!! Ahh!
4:37 PM Aug 9th from TweetDeck

almost to red carpet at Teen Choice! ahh I can't wait for u guys 2 c the new look! I'm loving it! This one is staying!!!
3:50 PM Aug 9th from mobile web

I'm glamming up for Teen Choice Awards, u guys are gonna be SHOCKED at my new look!
2:08 PM Aug 9th from mobile web

I spent the night with Kendall & Kylie..kids can teach u a lot! OK I have to hurry to church before Teen Choice Awards!
9:13 AM Aug 9th from web

Getting ready for church... I haven't been in a long time & it feels really good 2 go worship Jesus!
9:05 AM Aug 9th from web

No comments:

Post a Comment