Thursday, August 13, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Sergio Rossi “Perrys” Platform Pump




For more casual looks (and certainly more comfy), I love round-toe pumps with really thick heels. This Sergio Rossi platform pump is very chic, and it will be a great addition to your shoe wardrobe!


I usually have mixed feelings on snake-embossed leather. Most of the time, I would prefer either real skin or just plain leather because the snake-embossed leather can look really fake at times, but I like the look of this pump. This shoe is available in the black, but also a dark gray, which is also a really beautiful color.

I would probably pair these pumps mostly with jeans or trousers for a dressed-up daytime look, but they’ll work with skirts and dresses as well.

Sergio Rossi “Perrys” Platform Pump $650 Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment