Tuesday, September 1, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Sergio Rossi “Ivonne” Ankle Boot



I have an obsession with blue shoes, because great ones are so hard to find, and these Sergio Rossi “Ivonne” Ankle Boots are definitely amazing finds. The dark blue suede is just the right color that it isn’t too dark, but will work fabulously with any color denim.

Personally, I don’t think I would wear denim with these booties. I would prefer to wear them with a cute bronze mini dress, to match the hot exposed zipper that wraps itself around the shoe. Zippers are everywhere this season, and I must say, the exposed ones are definitely topping the list. I love that these booties go a little above the ankle, and therefore, I want to make sure the dress that I pair with them is super mini. But you can also wear them with skinny jeans tucked in. I cannot wait to debut this come fall.

Sergio Rossi “Ivonne” Ankle Boot $950 PREORDER at NORDSTROM



No comments:

Post a Comment