Sunday, July 5, 2009

Women In Film's 2009 Crystal and Lucy Awards


Excuse me whilst I pick my chin off the floor.

I’ve waited my whole lifetime for Jennifer Aniston to wow me, and she does wearing this Prada Spring 2009 silver metallic crushed dress.

What I love about this look the most is the confidence she exudes. It’s oozing from every pore and for me that’s more captivating than the colour and the cut.

Jen could have gone for the safer runway dress as it’s in her favourite colour - Black, but she not only opted for the silver dress, but a shorten silver dress plus she didn’t press it like Nicole Kidman did.

This may not sit well with Jennifer Aniston’s loyal fans as this is such a huge departure from her usual style, but I love it.

Oh and I hate to be crude, but where did those twins sprout from?

No comments:

Post a Comment