Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Thin Dependence Fit in Their Jeans by Friday



I was sooo thrilled when I came across this post on ThinDependence.com. Alissa worked out to my Fit in Your Jeans by Friday workout DVDs for just five days and said she couldn't be happier with the results!

"I never thought you could see results in just five days," said Alissa. "Kim did a great job motivating while looking fabulous of course (does the girl sweat?!?!) She’s got some major self-confidence to get up there and do this video. So, Kim, thanks for the great work out!"

Thank you Alissa!! And yes, I do sweat, haha. Trust me, it's even worse with those lights on you while the cameras roll, haha. It makes all the work I put into making the DVDs worth while knowing that so many of you have benefited from the workouts. I hope your stories are inspiring others, too! Check out Alissa's pics (the after pics are on the left.)

Looking good Alissa! Keep up the hard work you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment