Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Genlux Magazine Photoshoot



I had a photo shoot with Genlux magazine on Rodeo Drive and it was so much fun! Heidi Klum was doing a shoot right next door! The shoot was very sophisticated and I wore fabulous designers like Bally, Valentino and Balenciaga. Which look do you guys like the most?

It was really hard to concentrate because there were so many paparazzi surrounding me, but I tried my best and I think the pics turned out amazingly. One of the highlights of the day was when I got to ride in the most amazing Lamborghini provided by Platinum Motorsport.

Marc Baptiste was the photographer and he is soooo amazing! I hope I get to work with him again soon!

Check out all the behind-the-scenes photos in the gallery.(4.07.09)











No comments:

Post a Comment