Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kim K's Blog: FIY Fan Success Stories



I received this success story from a fan who bought my fitness DVDs, Fit In Your Jeans by Friday. I love hearing from you guys about how the workout DVDs have helped you with your fitness regime!

I have done the workouts 3 times a week now for 2 weeks and I've lost 3 lbs and went down from a size 16 in pants to a size 14 and I am wearing a size 12 dress! All in 2 weeks Kim thank you so much for making this series of DVD along with healthy eating I am looking great. My goal is a size 8 so I got a ways to go but i know i can do it thanks to the series. I must admit the step one is a bit hard but i am sticking to it.

- Vicky Durandisse, Washington DC

Thanks Vicky! I'm so glad the workouts have been working for you! Stick with it!! I am confident you can reach your goal if you set your mind to it!

Do any others of you have success stories you want to share? Leave them in the comments, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment