Saturday, July 11, 2009

Khloe K's Blog: Kendall Got Signed as a Teen Model!



Yesterday Kendall was asked by the owner of Wilhelmina Modeling Agency to come in for a meeting and they signed her as a teen model!!!!!

Kendall has always wanted to model. She is much shyer than Kylie so modeling is right up her alley -- she just loves to take pictures. Kylies is more of an actress...beautiful and full of personality while Kendall is more low key.

She is so excited about this. She called me four times yesterday until I answered to tell me! She was seriously screaming with joy! It made me so happy to hear her so happy! She is only 13-years-old and is already 5'9" and she is so slender! She has the PERFECT look to be a model. She is going to be the next big thing...I know it!!!

I'm happy if she is happy and this is something that she has dreamed about for so long and now it's coming true! Yay for Kenny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment