Saturday, July 4, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Jo No Fui Wrap Crystal Suede Sandals




I was sitting and browsing Luisa Via Roma’s latest shoes and came across these Jo No Fui stunners, which for a moment I could have sworn were Giuseppe Zanotti, but no. They are from a designer I had not heard of and are absolutely stunning.

They are definitely full of glitz and glam, but that is part of the charm. I don’t think I have anywhere to wear them, but if I did, I think a plain brown dress would be the perfect compliment, as I wouldn’t want to compete with these elaborate shoes.

I love the mixture of crystals in rose gold, gold and silver against the brown suede backdrop. The not-so-subtle wrapping of the crystals in the ankle strap is fun and definitely adds some edge. These are shoes that command attention and are meant to be seen. They give me a total “wow” moment just looking at them! The whole shoe comes together for a very streamlined glistening look that is just fabulous.

These sandals are investment pieces and really works of art that should be sitting in a frame of sorts. I wish I could afford the price tag, but for now, I will have to view them as works of art, masterfully done and beautifully finished.

Jo No Fui Wrap Crystal Suede Sandals $2,277 LuisaViaRoma

No comments:

Post a Comment