Tuesday, July 28, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Christian Louboutin Velvet Lady Page Bow Pump



“Lady Page velvet-Bow Pump” I just so happened to be diving into a red velvet cup-cake; which funny enough matched these shoes. Was it a sign that I must have them for fall? These oxblood pumps with a tonal sculptural velvet bow feature a hidden platform that create the perfect illusion of a well comforted arched foot. Although fabulous for day I would wear these in the evening. Sassy in their character the “Lady Page” pump is available in both Oxblood and Black. Personally I would purchase the oxblood because of the rich vibrant hue like no other. I can not wait to slip these on with a great denim jean and white v-neck T.


Christian Louboutin from Neiman Marcus $995

No comments:

Post a Comment