Friday, July 10, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Christian Louboutin “Piros” Suede Boot



I’m usually more drawn to sleek and straight leather boots, but there is definitely a place for a great slouchy suede boot.

I love the look of this Christian Louboutin “Piros” suede boot. The gray suede is so chic, and I love the slouchy and ruched look. The great thing about a boot like this is that it’s casual, but it’s still super sexy with the stiletto heel. And the concealed platform will help make the boot more comfy.

My only caution with a boot like this is that you need to wear it in a modern way. I would pair a boot like this over skinny jeans for a cute, laid-back outfit! It is also available in a black suede, but I really prefer the gray.

Christian Louboutin “Piros” Suede Boot $1,275 Barneys

No comments:

Post a Comment