Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Spotting Kim K: @ Grimaldi Festival



Living it up across the world, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner were spotted having a blast at the Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco today (June 9).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” ladies looked lovely as they schmoozed with fellow attendees and posed for the paparazzi outside the Grimaldi Forum.

In related news, Kim recently confessed that she used to avoid the workouts suggested by boyfriend Reggie Bush by lying on the phone and staying in bed.

She explained, “My boyfriend always wanted to work out with me. But I never wanted to. He’d get up early and leave workouts for me on the nightstand, but I wouldn’t do them. He’d call to see how I was doing and I’d tell him I was at the gym when I was really in bed.”

But when Reggie said he was heading over to see her at the gym, Kim had a situation on her hands. “I jumped out of bed, threw on my workout clothes and raced to the gym. I hopped on the treadmill just before he got there and I convinced him that I was at the end of my workout.”


































MONTE-CARLO, MONACO - JUNE 09: Kim Kardashian poses during the 49th Monte Carlo Television Festival at the Grimaldi Forum on June 9, 2009 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Tony Barson/WireImage)

No comments:

Post a Comment