Friday, June 12, 2009

Kourtney K's Blog: Discovering Miami: La Sandwicherie



Since Khloe and I have been living in Miami, opening our second ever Dash store, we have been discovering so many new places here. My absolute favorite sandwich shop is La Sandwicherie! It’s a cute little French stand where you pull up a stool and eat at the counter, or take it to go. I always get the same thing… proscuitto and fresh mozzarella on a french baguette with lettuce, french pickles, mayo and their special dressing… it is so delish! I can’t eat a sandwich without a bag of chips, duh! It’s walking distance from Dash, what could be better… so I walked there with Carrie and Lenny to pick up food for all of the girls! Trust me, go there next time you are in Miami. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment