Saturday, June 13, 2009

Get Phone Calls from Kim!



KimKardashian Just got home from Europe & found out my Jamship page officially launched! Get CALLS from me now! Check it out at http://kim.Jamship.com about 13 hours ago.



Hey all!! You totally have to check out JamShip! It’s so fun, so unique! Here’s the scoop, by signing up, you receive exclusive messages from yours truly... messages right from my lips to your phone. I can’t wait for you guys to hear all about what’s going on in my life, my career and my romance ;) If you sign up here, you’ll be able to get all my messages and be on your way to “Keeping Up” with me! haha.

How it works:

Sign up today for as little as $4.99 per month, and four times a month, Kim Kardashian will leave you an exclusive personal message! You’ll hear Kim telling you the breaking news and personal inside info on her life and career. She’ll leave you messages from the set of the TV show, cruising Sunset Blvd, and even on vacation in Europe.

To contact a JamShip team member about your account or billing service, please click here.
*Your credit card will be automatically billed on a monthly basis. You can cancel your account with your login information.

No comments:

Post a Comment