Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kim K's Blog: My Friday Night in Fresno



Last night I went to Fresno! My cousins Krista and Kara live there and I was so excited to see them. I brought Jonathan along for a good laugh! He literally can make me laugh no matter what we are doing! Bob Shapiro and Brian Lee along with the whole Shoe Dazzle team chartered an amazing plane and we headed out to Fresno! We went to a new club opening called Edge and it was beautiful! So many people came out to support! Shoe Dazzle sponsored the party and so did the Brent Shapiro Foundation, for drug and alcohol abuse. The proceeds for the night went to the foundation, which made the night even more that special. If you guys haven't checked out ShoeDazzle.com, you've got to see all of the new styles!






No comments:

Post a Comment