Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kim K's Blog: MuchMusic After Party at Ultra

The after party was at a club called Ultra and the Black Eyed Peas were hosting it! I hung out with Fergie, who by the way is the sweetest, coolest chick in the game! And ran into Robin Antin, who was there with Girlicious! I had no idea she was down there but sooo excited to hang with the girls, and Reggie and Brody, of course! We literally partied the night away until about 3:30am then had a super late, or I guess early breakfast in my room with Reggie and Brody and talked until 5am!!!! Reggie and I had a 6am car pick up to take us to the airport back to LA, so we basically didn't sleep at all! At the airport now! Robin and Audrina are on my flight! Good night going to bed on the plane!





No comments:

Post a Comment