Monday, June 29, 2009

Kim K's Blog: A Message to My Fans

Hey guys,

I wanted to address the issue of me responding to all of your comments. I'm sorry I have been a bit absent from responding and interacting with all of your comments and questions. I know it seems as though I am Twittering a lot more than I am responding to comments, and I want you all to know that I read all of your comments. I recognize my loyal fans here on my blog, and I truly love reading your comments... I am just SO busy at the moment, and since I have to be at a computer to respond to you guys, I don't get around to commenting as much as I would like.

I want to explain how I do my blogs so maybe you can understand a bit more the time I put into it! Throughout my days I take lots of pics and try to come up with fun blog items! At the end of my day I upload all the pics, format them then write the blogs. I preset them to go up the next morning! So every night no matter what time I get home I spend about an hour and a half on my website. Also, if any urgent news happens I will post something up right away.

So in addition to my traveling and working, I try my hardest to stay connected to you! I wish there was some sort of application that would allow me to respond to you guys from my phone just like Twitter, but there's not, it doesn't work that simply. So I promise to stay connected and interact as much as I can! Thanks so much for understanding and always supporting me!

I love you guys!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment