Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kim K's Blog: I'm on Chelsea Lately Tonight!!



I will be on Chelsea Lately this tonight! I love her! She is so honest and so funny! We had a really good fun time. We laughed the whole time talked about everything from my fitness DVD and whether or not the workout clothes cause camel toe, about Bruce and his recent surgery, and even Reggie! It's my best interview with Chelsea yet!

This was my first time working with Myla Morales, she is amazing! She's worked with everyone form Cassie to Rihanna. I was so excited to work with her! I love checking out the technique of any make up artist because I really feel they are each individual, unique talents and everyone has their own personal method. Myla started off by putting Creme de la Mer serum all over my face, which completely soothed my skin. I had no idea La Mer made make up, but was pleasantly suprised when Myla used a really amazing translucent powder, which was the best powder I have ever used! The make up turned out beautiful.

Frankie Payne did my hair and as always it turned out gorgeous! We wanted a straighter look because I always go so curly with it. Frankie blew my hair out using products by Orlando Pita. First he used "Elevate" setting spray, which can be used on damp hair to blow dry, and he then used a T3 flat iron to straighten my hair and control frizz. To add shine he sprayed on "Boost" which is a non-greasy serum that doesn't weigh your hair down. And that's it!!!

Make sure you tune in tonight at 11pm on E!


No comments:

Post a Comment