Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Get My Chic Bob Look



The Frisky have done a really cute blog about how to get my short cropped bob look that I wore to the MuchMusic Video Awards. You all know I would never just cut off all my hair just like that for one night's red carpet, so I had Ken Paves and Roberta Rogers work their magic on my hair to create a shorter look for the evening. It turned out great!

Nina Carbone at The Frisky has given a 4-step guide on how to create a similar look without chopping off your hair.

Step #1 Start with sorta dirty hair (unwashed hair is the key to pretty much every up-’do because the second-day oil equal major texture and lots for hair pins to cling on to). If you’ve got stick straight hair, drag out the curling iron (or curl your hair in rollers if you got ‘em) and wind random sections around the barrel of a one inch or larger iron. The more haphazard the better. Keep clicking for more faux-bobs and additional instructions.

For steps 2, 3 and 4 click on the pic of me at the awards above!!

Let me know if you guys try out the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment