Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Khloe K Blog: Turning 25 In Vegas Bitches!!



This past Friday the whole Kardashian krew hit Vegas for my 25th birthday party!!! Kourt, Kim, Reggie, Malika, Khadijah, Bobby, Rob, my mom, Jonathan, Simon, Monica, Clyde, Chanti, LaLa and Brittny came out for my special night...to name a few, LOL.

We literally had the best time ever!!! Kim who never drinks had two shots of Patron to celebrate and she was SO funny!!! I loved it!

A fan made me my own birthday pimp chalice and I literally drank out of that only and you can see it in some pics! One of the best gifts I've ever gotten :)

First we all had dinner at Spago and it was so yummy. Next we headed over to Pure Nightclub where I hosted my birthday bash! At midnight they brought me the prettiest cake. It was seriously a princess cake!!!!!!!

Honestly we were having dance offs all night. It was so funny! We were all just in such a silly mood!

Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes everyone!!!!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment