Thursday, June 11, 2009

Khloe K Blog: Drawing on Mommy ;)



Hello my favorite dash dolls!!! So these are really old pics that I just stumbled upon and I honestly started dying laughing when I saw them. I am obsessed with my mom...I really am! I call her everyday and annoy her to death. She's my mommy and for some reason I have an obsession with bothering her.

Anyway, we go to Cabo every year for her birthday. It's always a girls' trip so we got a little tipsy and my mom fell asleep in my room so Kourt and I decided it would be a fabulous idea to color on her face with eye liner. She didn't even notice we drew on her until later. LOL.

Man I miss her so much!!!!!

I KNOW I'm not the only one who has drawn on a friend or family member's face when they were sleeping...do you guys have any funny stories like this???? I would love to hear them! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment