Sunday, June 7, 2009

Giuliana's Blog: New Product I'm loving !!! 6-2-09

Hey girls! So I gotta say, I get a lot of new beauty products sent to me (companies wanting me to try out their products) and I for sure try most if not all of them. But for the most part, not much impresses me unless it's REALLY good. And you better believe I will NOT tell friends and viewers to try anything unless I looove it and really start using it myself. Well, about 5 weeks ago, Dove asked me to host a little gathering in Hollywood to launch a new product of theirs. I politely told them I had to try out the new product first and make sure I loved it before committing. They agreed, and sent me their newest product, a deodorant...with a twist.

Every day for the past month, I have been using a soft exfolitator on my underarms in the shower. Then I towel off and put on this new product by Dove called Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant. I gotta say, I've been loving it because I've totally been shaving less! I just went to the Dove website at Dove.com to see what was in it and there is an ingredient in the deodorant that helps minimize the look and feel of underarm hair over time. And I gotta say, after a few weeks, I've totally noticed the stubble is so much less and totally softer than before!!!

Dove is calling it a PitiCure. Think of it as a mani/pedi for your arm pits...a PitiCure!!! How funny! Dying!!! Love it!!!

Lemme know if u try it and how it works for you. I looove spreading the word on good beauty products so pleeeease keep me posted...so I can keep YOU all posted. Xoox. G

No comments:

Post a Comment