Thursday, June 18, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Alexis Mabille Knots Sandal



From the front, they are a simple, delicate sandal. In the back, there is so much elegance and flirty femininity, it is extraordinary to look at. The knotting leading up to the large bows reminds me of a shoe that Marie Antoinette would have worn. It looks vintage inspired, yet is so fashion forward. I love the combination of suede and satin. I think I would just stare at it endlessly and maybe walk around my room wearing them. The white is so elegant, but they also come in black, which is definitely more wearable. Either way, this shoe is definitely a work of art, and is the perfect marriage of elegance and grace, with some edge…everything I want in a shoe.

Alexis Mabille Knots Sandal $1,075 Colette 6.10.09

No comments:

Post a Comment