Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spotting Kim K: Kim Kardashian Makes A Splash Playing Beach Football (May 19)


Kim looked a picture of confidence as she cavorted around the sand in a bronze string bikini and tossed around an American football. Kim says "I feel great. I am ready for the bikini body,' she told America's People magazine on Wednesday." "I am eating well and I go to the gym every day and I already see a difference."

New regime: Kim says she has been eating well and exercising each day.






alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5338834865008932354" />


It seems like Kim Kardashian has been taking notes from her boyfriend, and New Orleans Saints running back, Reggie Bush. She finally got to show those moves off a few days ago on a Miami beach. We aren't sure whats more impressive. He body in a swim suit, or her throwing arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment