Monday, May 11, 2009

Kim K's Blog: My 'Fit in Your Jeans by Friday' Challenge



If you came down to Kitson, Robertson on Saturday afternoon you may have heard all about my new fan challenge!! To celebrate the success of my workout DVD series, I've decided to challenge my fans to a Fit in your Jeans by Friday challenge! I've teamed up with Kitson boutique and am encouraging all you guys to put on your workout outfits, pop in your Fit in Your Jeans by Friday DVD and start working out! Just take a photo of your Monday jeans look (before the workout) and then another of your Friday jeans look (after the workout) and send them to kimkardashianchallenge.com to enter to win the grand prize drawing. I'll be picking out the winner from the entries and the best transformation will win a pair of sexy designer jeans from Kitson hand picked by me! So if you haven't ordered your DVD yet, make sure you do!

Valerie, Brooke and Shante (pictured above) each chose one of my three DVDs and worked out every day for a week! Take a look at the girls' working out with me in the gallery and check out their before and after pics!!!

Good luck you guys... and remember, have fun while you're working out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment