Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kim K's Blog: The Product That Cured My Sunburn




"I am so sunburned and need help! I'm in Mexico and I was sunbathing when I fell asleep with my huge Prada butterfly sunglasses on and now look at me! I'm going to have to hide from cameras for days. I usually never get red, I always get dark. It hurts! Do u guys have any remedies I can try to help ease the pain and get rid of the redness?

Everyone here is making fun of me! Look at Reggie's teammate and friend Bobby starting with the jokes. My whole body is burned but my face looks the worst because of the glasses. I will never wear sunglasses when sunbathing again!"



This face cream saved my life! It's called Anti-Oxidant Skin Preserver and it's by Kiehl's. It is the only thing that calmed down my sunburn and healed my skin!

I am so thankful for this product. It's very heavy and greasy but that's exactly what dry skin needs. It's thick like Vaseline, but its so nourishing for the skin.

Having this sunburn was the biggest wake up call for me. I realized how damaging sun is and how important it is to take care of your skin. I'm going to use this moisturizer every night! I'm also on the search for the perfect facial sunblock, so I will keep u posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment