Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fauxshionista instead of Fashionista

As I was surfing the web, I came across these Oh Deer shoes and I don’t know if you will get the same reaction as I did…"Those are so Louboutin!." I’m not trying to imply that Oh Deer imitated Christian Louboutin or vice-versa. As for my opinion, when I see wooden red soles the first thing that comes to mind is Christian Louboutin. And as for my advice, if the first thing tht comes to mind when you see these Oh Deer shoes is Christian Louboutin, then be prepared to take the risk of being labeled a Fauxshionista instead of Fashionista! Let me site and example:

Imagine this scenario: Miss Fauxshionista is strutting down Rodeo Drive with her Christian Louboutinesque shoes ( oh she knows they look like Louboutin’s, that’s why shoe bought them). And someone stops her and says to her, ‘Those are fabulous shoes, I love Louboutins! Which one’s are those again? And Miss Fauxshionista replies, "The are actually, um..um.., Oh..Deers"… Lady replies shaking her head, "OH DEAR!"


Oh…DEER ‘Kate’ Slingback Platforms
$98.99 Heels.com
VS.

Christian Louboutin
$895.00 Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment