Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Monica Style File: My Casual Looks






Monica is the best stylist a girl could ask for. She knows the perfect looks to create for red carpet events, but also find me the best pieces for casual looks whether it's a travel outfit, or a look for dinner dates with friends and family. I'm always traveling so it's important to me that I'm comfortable but camera ready, and Monica helps me choose the perfect outfits!

Monica did a break down of three of my recent casual looks on her blog! You can see a trend in my travel looks... scarf, jeans, and my absolute favorite Report Signature boots. I LOVE those boots! Here's a break down of the first look (the red hat look)... head over to Monica's blog to find out the pieces we used to create the other two!


Alexander Wang Blazer
Tee by Ahnimura which Kim got from Dash.
Siwy Hannah Ankle Skinny Jeans
Report Signature "Fairfax" Thigh High Boot in black
Hat is by Euginia Kim

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment