Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Did You Guys Watch Me on QVC?



On Monday I stopped by QVC to do my very first live home shopping network appearance with Lisa Robertson. I don't know about you guys but I've always been kind of obsessed with home shopping networks. I think that's why I love eBay so much too... so convenient just shopping from your couch, and I get so excited when the packages come! QVC are offering a special deal on the full-size eau de parfum and rollerball combo so head over to the site for the special deal. I'll be back at QVC on Saturday March 13 10.30 AM Eastern and 7.30 PM Eastern to offer my three-DVD series, Fit in Your Jeans by Friday collection! I can't wait. This was a great experience for me and something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks to everyone at QVC for having me as a guest... I'll see you March 13!




















http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment