Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Kim Trend: Black Blazers













I am literally obsessed with black blazers right now.... you may have noticed, haha! I wear them everywhere! What I love most about them is that you can wear them with leggings and boots to make it a casual day time look, or pair one with a dress for an evening look. I wear mine everywhere from a shopping trip to a red carpet event. I have a few, including one from Bebe and one by Elizabeth and James, but I did a search online and found some of my favorites that I thought you guys might like. Hopefully this will give you some ideas as to what to ask your parents, boyfriends and friends for for Christmas! LOL!

I especially love the blazers with the studded accents. I wore a really cute studded blazer to our Quick Trim signing at GNC at the Beverly Center recently.

Here's where you can find each blazer...

1. Priorities black studded 'The Loraine' boyfriend blazer from Bluefly - $117
2. Silence & Noise Studded Boyfriend Blazer from Urban Outfitters - $88
3. Gianni Bini "Alma" Jacket from Dillards - $41.40 (on sale)
4. ING Cuffed Sleeve Boyfriend Blazer from Macy's - $32 (on sale)
5. DKNY Jeans Petite Boyfriend Blazer from Zappos - $98

Which ones do you guys like the best?

Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment