Sunday, October 18, 2009

Khloe K Blog: Meeting & Greeting at GNC with Kim!!




Hi my loves! Thank you sooooo much to everyone who came out to Kim's and my meet and greet at GNC yesterday. I had so much fun and I got to meet so many amazing fans! Some people even brought pets! LOL. One girl had the tiniest little bunny rabbit I've ever seen just sitting in the palm of her hand! It was so cute I had to take a pic LOL. There were also a few girls that were wearing homemade shirts that said "Team Kardashian" and one girl was wearing a shirt that said "Khlomar" LOL. Kim and I were so flattered!!!

I can't thank you all enough for the love and support you showed me and Kim. There's nothing we love more than getting to talk to our fans, and getting to meet some of you face to face was such an incredible experience! I'm truly blessed to have the most amazing fans in the world. Thank you for everything!!!!!I Love you all :)

I'll be posting more pics from the meet and greet on Monday so keep an eye out dolls.










Source: http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment