Friday, September 4, 2009

Kim K's Blog: A Magic Wand for Eyebrows!



Anastasia really has made such a difference to my eyebrows. Since I went blonde and lightened by brows I've had to change up the products I use because they were all too dark for my new look. I went to Anastasia for a brow shaping and did a little shopping when I discovered the Lash Lifting Mascara and this amazing Brow Pen!

It blends in really nicely on the skin and hair and looks really natural, and it's water-based so it's super easy to take off at the end of the day, which is important for me because I'm usually so tired at night I just wanna get my makeup off quickly and get ro bed, haha!! It comes in a Universal Light shade for blonde to light brown hair and a Universal Deep shade for dark brown to black hair... I bought both, just in case I decide to go back to black, haha!

You can get the Brow Pen at Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sephora.com and Nordstrom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment