Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Dream Team Have Me Ready in a New York Minute



I seriously have the dream team for hair and make up! Mario Dedivonovic and Michael Silva! Seriously guys, you dont even know what my day was like! I took the red eye on the 28th from LAX to NYC. I was supposed to land in NYC at 8.30am because I had a live appearance with Alexa Chung at noon so I would have my usual two hours for hair and make up... however for some reason we had to make an unexpected stop in Philly to refuel for an hour and a half. I was freaking out! I finally got to the MTV studios at 11:30! I rushed so fast, changed and had 15 mins for both hair and make up...I don't know how they did it, but they did and I thank them so much!!!! I asked them why we ever spend two hours on hair and makeup when we can do it in 15 mins. lol

My outfit was Myne top, grey Ant pants, Givenchy boots...very fashiony, I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment