Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spotting Kim K: and Reggie Bush: AXE Lovers



Continuing along with her event-hopping ways, Kim Kardashian attended the AXE Instinct launch party at the Hard Rock Live in New York City on Wednesday night (June 24).

Accompanied by her football star beau, Reggie Bush, the stylish couple happily posed for pictures before taking part in the evening’s festivities.

Looking as sexy as ever, Miss Kardashian recently chatted with Esquire that it all comes naturally, telling, “I’m just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It’s just there. It’s something I don’t have to turn on.”

Continuing on, Kim adds, “If you know how to take control of [being a sex symbol], then it can be powerful. But I have no idea how to handle it yet, how to deal with it.”














No comments:

Post a Comment