Saturday, May 2, 2009

Copy Kim's Look: Radar online interview

Kim Kardashian always looks perfect in front of the camera; her make up is always perfect and flawless. She is famous for her eye make up; everyone wants that look of hers. Well she has been posting on her blog how to get Kim K’s look. Has anyone attempted to give them selves the look?

I have an amazing and fabulous make up artist that I would like to share with everyone. Her name is Janine; she has been in the make up industry for years. Janine has the magical fingers that turn you into a princess once she is done with you. Every time I have an event to go to, I have been bringing to her different looks of Kim Kardashian. I will be posting them up on my blog as I go. Please tell me what you think….(Please keep in consideration that our skin tone, eye shape and color are different. In addition, the lighting and different camera will make a difference.)



No comments:

Post a Comment