Friday, April 24, 2009

Iolite Salon




Marylin Monroe once said “diamonds are a girl’s best friend”. Well the truth is before getting to the diamond thing, we have a few important things to worry about. One of them is our hair, nothing worse then waking up in the morning with horrible hair. Since I been going to Thao Nguyen at Iolite Salon located1109 SW 11th Ave. Portland OR 97209 Ph. 503.248.1614. I have never had another “bad hair day”, the people who has gone to her or currently going to her totally know what I am mean. As for the rest of you who has never been to her is totally missing out. I had once wrote a review about Thao on Portland City Search and here it is once again:

“Thao is the best of the best hair stylist out there. If you haven’t got your hair done by her, you’re missing out on looking good and feeling AMAZING. Every time I have an appointment with her I can’t sleep the night before. I get really excited to see her. Not only is Thao amazing, but she is very honest to her clients about what will work and what won’t work. Thao is really friendly and makes you feel like you are there to hang out with a best friend then your hair stylist. Beside the fact that she is an amazing hair dresser, she dresses very trendy. The best DRESS AWARD goes to you Thao. I won’t mind moving next door to her salon, so I can walk by her salon and see how cute she dresses every day. She has a really warm smile, a smile that is unforgettable. I love how the fact that she listen, give good advice and I consider her as a “CHEAP” therapist. lol Thao is too cute! If you knew her, she is so well rounded? (PERFECT, YES PERFECT).. THANK YOU THAO for making me feels beautiful. I always feel like a princess after you’re done with me. What would I do without you. xoxoxo”

No comments:

Post a Comment